This release of Blueworks Live includes various productivity enhancements, improvements to the Blueworks Live exports and strengthened support for automated provisioning.
- Editors can directly paste screenshots into their rich text documentation using Chrome or Firefox browsers.
- The user experience is now consistent across the diagram and documentation views when navigating to linked artifacts.
- The Where Used tool is readily available to Editors & Contributors for querying the usage of artifact details in both the diagram and documentation views.
- Viewers now see a more readable display of artifact details when viewing process & decision diagrams.
- The Space export includes the space hierarchy for artifacts & subspaces, to facilitate the merging of multiple MS Excel Space export files.
- The Glossary export includes links to glossary items, as does the Glossary Values API.
- The User Provisioning and Manage Group APIs now supports the removal of users from user groups.
- The Manage Group API now supports restoring archived user groups.