Welcome to the March 2018 release of IBM Blueworks Live!
This release of Blueworks Live improves the productivity & flexibility of diagram editing, provides more flexible printing options, enables further customization of process properties and enhances Space reporting.
- Editors can now select multiple diagram elements to move, copy, delete and color. The selected elements can also be converted to a subprocess
- Editors can define custom activity numbering for their process diagrams and Viewers can turn on activity numbering in the diagrams they view
- Editors can reposition line labels in their diagrams
- All users can configure their Activity Details panel to hide/display and reorder properties
- 10 additional custom Text properties are available for extending the repository
- Process diagrams can be printed with page breaks on milestone boundaries, with linked processes included, with all subprocesses expanded, and with a single page diagram overview
- There is a new, improved format for the excel Space export which allows subspaces to be exported to a single file.
In other news:
- Blueworks Live Support is moving to a new Customer Support portal. More details are available here:https://www.blueworkslive.com/scr/home#!posts:4c099310
- www.blueworkslive.com is now being redirected to the IBM Blueworks Live Marketplace page. If you get redirected, just look for the “Sign In” links on that page. We recommend that you bookmark www.blueworkslive.com/login – so that you can go directly to the Blueworks Live login page without getting redirected.